Baby boomer, do you have the entrepreneurial mindset? You think so? Well, let me ask you John Maxwell's question:
When was the last time you thought something for the first time?Among other things, success as an entrepreneur requires us to be curious. And how do we become curious? John Maxwell says "we have to think new thoughts":
What are new thoughts?
- As opposed to old thoughts
- As opposed to no thoughts
How do you get new thoughts?
- By asking new questions
- By being asked new questions
- By having new experiences
- By meeting new people
What do I do next?
- Watch the featured video by John Maxwell at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nTTl-aS8N88
- Get more tips on the entrepreneurial mindset by joining our mailing list at My Baby Boomer Business Dream
Brought to you by Shallie Bey - Founder, Smarter Small Business Blog
~ The Business Dream Weaver