Aweber form

Sunday, April 10, 2011

How Seth Godin Helped Me Understand The Entrepreneurial Mindset

Seth's Blog: Moving beyond teachers and bosses

Almost daily I find myself thinking about the meaning of "The Entrepreneurial Mindset". As I think about trying to help a baby boomer make the transition to from employee to baby boomer entrepreneur, the definition of the entrepreneurial mindset is always an issue.

Seth Godin, one of my favorite writers recently helped me bring this concept into a tighter focus. If you follow the link to his blog, you will learn how we get conditioned to please teachers and bosses. In the process we forget how to take initiative.

Grasping this simple concept shared by Seth will help you, just as it helped me. It brought me to a new level of clarity. It can do the same for you as you make the transition to becoming a baby boomer entrepreneur.


Shallie Bey





TrackBack URL for Seth's entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b31569e20147e1e99563970b

No comments: